Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Deviant Personality

Instead of showing right path to lead life giving the lessons of getting ultimate happiness in being content, society keeps giving more opportunities, temptation for becoming more and more deviant. As deviant person lacks Vivek, quickly gained prosperity leads to erratic behavior which ultimately leads to destruction. Meanwhile some innocent persons, his family members have to suffer as the chaos created by such personality does not distinguish in good and bad and he himself remains unaware.  

At one hand I am seeing a pool of people going up and up in the society, at the same time I am finding people very close to me going in dearth deep and deeper. Sometimes this makes me think, if I am unable to change my brothers how can I think of changing society. But this also kills my ego and I start believing that I am not changing anyone, I am not helping anyone, but the beneficiary are doing everything on their own. They are getting assistance from me. This gives me peace in mind. 

No comments: