Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Prayas, Ek Nayi Shuruat

People who are associated with employee associations and unions are hot blooded creatures in general. Specially leaders are always in talks and they kept sharing agendas. Whenever they are finding someone acting as his opponent, they start attacking on him bringing even his personal matters. In general, I maintain good relations with all, as I have my own agenda of asking for contributions for some cause. But, I also maintain to speak right things whenever I have to take some stand. Leader of association kept meeting with me and kept sharing lots of things as he knew that I had good hold on my batch-mates and many employees due to my social involvement. Once he started attacking a new employee, who seemed very emphatic and emerged as leader for new employees. Meanwhile he brought his wife who was running the organization were not good as they kept meeting some senior officials who were not in good light. He criticized his social activities. At that time, I immediately opposed him and countered, please do not attack anyone who was involved in social activities. Anyone who are involved in social activities are part of social community and it is my moral ground to defend them till I get enough evidence against them. Many people used to attack Dayanand Mishraji, that he used to personally benefit because of social work. I used to defend them that if you were sure that he was getting personal benefits, then as social activities were open place, you should have involved in that and would have availed benefit.

Anyway Prayas, ek nayi shuruat had caused some harm to me. Under the leadership of training center head, we organized entrepreneurship program for housewives so that they might get some job to use their talents. Meanwhile, these ladies were also made to get associated with some faculty to seek job. Not moving much ahead in that line, they suddenly entered in social activities in very natural ways. There were really adventurous. Anyway they gave presentation to some senior authorities and on their suggestions they started Prayas, ek nayi shuruat. They were unaware of cunningness of some senior officials, who wanted to discredit me from my activities of Prayas. Anyway in locality my name expended as many people started calling me that they had extended help to my Prayas Team for social activities like giving carpet, chairs etc.

Anyway I sensed the cunningness and hence thought of renaming my group activities. After many days of deliberation, we zeroed at NDRS. But that name caused problem to some authorities and hence I again started looking for some friendly name. While teaching children about Vivekananda and his Ramakrishna Mission, I zeroed on Navodaya Mission.

No comments: