Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Sazid


An excellent, smart boy, advance enough with his time and place, who came in my touch, probably when I was in class 5th or 6th. Till that time, I got a separate, personal room at my home which had doors from inside as well as outside. Probably he was the first boy who as a school friend came at my home. We became good friends with time.
At such a tender age he had thoughts about the secular aspects of religion. Because of his maternal grand uncle, who was a tailor in my neighbouring village, Doghra, he had developed secular view and respect for all other religions. We used to have long talks over this topic and he was really good hope for Hindu-Muslim unity in India.
His home was at some village in Samastipur and came to stay at his maternal home for a short span of time, probably for six months. Hope someday we will meet again.

No comments: